1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
2. YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
You agree to provide true information
You agree to provide only true, accurate, current, and complete information in your user profile as prompted by the User registration, and to update that information as necessary to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete.
You agree to protect your password and personal information and report breaches of your account
Upon registering with We Patch, you will receive a user name and password to access your account. You are entirely responsible for the use of your account. By using the Service, you agree not to share account information and to keep access to your account private, and to report any violation or breach of your account to We Patch immediately.
You agree not to post, e-mail, or otherwise make available Content:
- That violates federal, state, or local laws;
- That is false, deceptive, or misleading;
- That is degrading, intimidating, or hateful;
- That is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, or invasive of another's privacy;
- That is pornographic or otherwise obscene;
- That constitutes or contains any unsolicited commercial marketing or advertisement;
- That infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, or other proprietary right of any party;
Additionally, you agree not to:
- contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted, or make unsolicited contact with anyone for any commercial purpose;
- "stalk" or otherwise harass anyone;
- collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from the Service;
- post non-local or otherwise irrelevant Content, repeatedly post the same or similar Content, or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to We Patch’s computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of the Service;
You agree to indemnify and hold We Patch, its officers, directors, agents, service providers, suppliers, and employees, harmless from and free of responsibility or liability for any damage, loss, injury, or other claim or demand that results from your use of the Service, or the use of the Service on your behalf, or from anything and everything ever that we don’t want to take credit for.
4. WE PATCH HAS THE FINAL SAY
At our sole discretion, We Patch reserves the right:
- To edit, remove, or otherwise alter any and all content, including but not limited to listings and account information;
- To suspend and/or delete user accounts without warning or explanation;
We Patch has the right, but is not obligated, to strictly enforce the TOU through self-help, community moderation, active investigation, litigation, and/or prosecution.